The major part of Scott’s career in photography has been dedicated to expedition work, documenting indigenous groups in remote locations, wildlife or landscapes. As an International Member of the New York Explorer’s Club, Scott chooses unusual, difficult and often isolated locations to shoot. The list below comprises some of the most interesting:
- Three tribes of Irian Jaya (Non West Papua)
- Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (Uganda)
- The Himba and Skeleton Coast of Namibia
- Eagle Hunters of Kazakhstan
- Hill Tribes of Northern Thailand
- Inuit Hunters of Northern Greenland
- Nepalese Holymen
- Masai and Wildlife of Tanzania
- Horsemen and Nomadic Life of Mongolia
- The Amazon from the air
You can browse Scott’s Expedition galleries in his International Portfolio.
For relaxation Scott has photographed “Burning Man”, an art-music-alternative community of 55,000 people who create a temporary city each year in the remote Black Rock Desert of Nevada. Burning Man photographs galleries can be viewed here.